- Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits
- Unique New York
- Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry
- Betty Botter had some butter,"But," she said, "this butter's bitter.If I bake this bitter butter,it would make my batter bitter.But a bit of better butter--that would make my batter better."So she bought a bit of butter,better than her bitter butter,and she baked it in her batter,and the batter was not bitter.So 'twas better Betty Botterbought a bit of better butter.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- Is this your sister's sixth zither, sir?
- A big black bug bit a big black bear,made the big black bear bleed blood.
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- One smart fellow, he felt smart.Two smart fellows, they felt smart.Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
- Pope Sixtus VI's six texts.
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.The shells she sells are surely seashells.So if she sells shells on the seashore,I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
- Mrs. Smith's Fish Sauce Shop.
- "Surely Sylvia swims!" shrieked Sammy, surprised."Someone should show Sylvia some strokes so she shall not sink."
- A Tudor who tooted a flutetried to tutor two tooters to toot.Said the two to their tutor,"Is it harder to tootor to tutor two tooters to toot?"
- Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets.
- Three free throws.
- I am not the pheasant plucker,I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.I am only plucking pheasants'cause the pheasant plucker's running late.
- Sam's shop stocks short spotted socks.
- A flea and a fly flew up in a flue.Said the flea, "Let us fly!"Said the fly, "Let us flee!"So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
- Knapsack straps.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
- A bitter biting bitternBit a better brother bittern,And the bitter better bitternBit the bitter biter back.And the bitter bittern, bitten,By the better bitten bittern,Said: "I'm a bitter biter bit, alack!"
- Inchworms itching.
- A noisy noise annoys an oyster.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
The world famous Tongue Twisters