Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Deepawali and I am Back!


Wishing all my readers a very happy and prosperous Deepawali on this Great Festival of "Lights and Happiness".

My greetings for all your family members and your friends.

As you have noticed that this post has been written after quite some time now, there was a huge reason for it. Today, on this auspicious day i would like to announce that i have been selected for Engineering studies precisely B.TECH. Course in Computer Science at Arya College of Engg. and I.T., Kukas, Jaipur.

I have been there studying at college rigourously and with full dedication, from the past one month as the session started late i.e. on 1st October 2008.I am also makind sure that i do not repeat the mistakes of my past and also try to be a better person in my present and future life.

Well on that note: I would like to end my post with a sneak peak into tomorrow's blogpost. Yes!! It's All about my firts month into being in a College!

Yo!
I am in College! Dude!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment