Saturday, November 01, 2008

Leaving Home and Moving back to Jaipur!!

Finally! After my short stint at my home, during my Diwali Vacations, i now have to say good by to my family so as to attend my Classes at Arya College in Jaipur.

Under Current Circumstances i will not be able to post any other blog post any more because i am yet not too comfortable blogging from my college computers. Yet i will take time out for all my readers so as to post all the exciting and important information in the world of technology and also all my thoughts in here.

I would like to apologize beforehand for such an act! But i do hope that all the people who have been following this blog regularly would give me some levy in my quest for becoming a better Software Professional.

PS: At the time this post will be published i will be boarding a train to New Delhi, from where i will take a Bus to Jaipur (Rajasthan Roadways) from ISBT in Delhi.

No comments :

Post a Comment