Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winds of Change!

Hey, Aloha....

To begin with, i would pay my apology to be so inconsistent with maintaining my blog and also making it radically annoying to all the readers to go through the same "My return Post" post again and again....

In the last 6 months, i had so many events occurring in my life that i virtually was off my mind to even think of putting those things on the blogosphere....
Honestly speaking...i have been in the top form of my life....

Today, i proudly call myself to be a Red Hat Certified Engineer, an author of 4 research papers published nationally and one Internationally acclaimed research paper that means a total of five research papers, an Engineering student still maintaining an aggregate of 80% after the end of third semester, a proud student who started Anant and LinCom in my college and a student who was selected by Indian Army for their SSB Selection Test..... best of all... m in 5th Semester.

I was happy to be a part of 2 national conferences presenting 3 papers of mine @ LIET, Alwar and ACEIT, Jaipur. and one International Conference @ Nirma University, Gujrat. I also participated in a National Level Project Competition and won 1s rank in my branch and was awarded 2nd Rank overall.....

Coming back to Anant and LinCom, well that is a dream come true.... Anant or the Centre for Advanced Computing and Research is a Research Lab started to incur students towards research at Arya College of Engineering and IT. and LinCom is a Community developed with the hardworking vision of RHCE certified students in order to promote Open Source and Linux as an operating system.

It was great fun to learn about working with systems real time and setting up advanced servers to make it really a grand success as it was inaugurated on 9th November 2010.

As i had so much of work on my hands all this time, i was henceforth away from a lot of things which also included missing trip to home... On the other hand i do not regret not going, as i am pretty excited towards the coming semester and will look forward to a similar and exciting journey lying in front of me....
Hey.... gtg, have to study nw :( ... have exams beginning 29th Dec...Bye.. tc :)

1 comment :

  1. Give your blog a professional look and content. Your blog is very old and if you redesign (in terms of content) you can make it very popular blog. Do like techcrunch, mashable or gizmodo.

    ReplyDelete